About the Program
Digital transformation is a strategic priority for senior executives and their boards, but it is also a formidable challenge. Given the importance of this topic, CDT has developed a signature conference series. Our thematic program features thought-provoking interviews, fireside chats, and moderated panel sessions with experienced leaders from diverse industries. Our target audience is senior business executives who are looking to develop these new leadership capabilities.
In 2015, the program focused on making the case for reinvention, arguing that businesses must reconceive themselves for a digital world. 275 guests from 138 companies came to examine how technology is changing competition and the specific challenges that companies face on the road to reinvention: making the business case, competing in a platform-based world, and leading the transformation.
In 2016, the program will focus on the next phase of reinvention and how executives must spot big trends, understand how technology is transforming their industries, develop new ideas for growth, and invest in the future.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs who develop the vision
- Board members and financial executives who oversee the process
- Senior executives who lead the transformation
- Business unit and functional leaders who must execute
- Disruption is Closer Than You Think
- Reinvention at Scale
- Transforming Begins at the Top
- The Magic of Digital
- Ideating, Incubating and Integrating Digital Innovation
- Business Impact of the Internet of Things
- Managing in a World of Constant Change
- A Digital Journey
- What’s Next: Looking into the Future
Confirmed Speakers (to-date)
- Roxanne Austin, Board of Directors and former Interim Chair, Target Corporation
- Alex Bard, CEO, Campaign Monitor
- David Chaiken, CTO, Altiscale
- Bhaskar Chakravorti, Founding Director, Institute for Business in the Global Context, The Fletcher School at Tufts University
- Rick Chavez, Digital Business Advisor & Former GM, Marketing Solutions, Microsoft
- Michael Chui, Partner, McKinsey Global Institute
- Aron Dutta, Global Head of Financial Markets Strategy, Office of the CEO-New Frontiers Team, Cisco
- Richie Etwaru, CDO, IMS Health
- Tom Frangione, COO, Greylock Partners
- Dominique Giannoni, CEO, Thales Inflyt Experience
- Vijay Gurbaxani, Founding Director, Center for Digital Transformation
- Julie Hill, Board of Directors, Anthem
- Brian Niccol, CEO, Taco Bell
- Tom Pincince, President and CEO, Digital Lumens
- David Rose, CEO, Ditto Labs
- Bill Ruh, CEO, GE Digital & Chief Digital Officer, GE
- Vivek Sharma, SVP, Digital Guest Experience, Disney Parks and Resorts
- Larry Smarr, Director, California Institute for Telecommunications and IT & Harry E. Gruber Professor in Computer Science and Engineering, UCSD
- Raj Talluri, SVP, Product Management, Qualcomm Technologies
- Xavier Zang, VP, Solutions & Growth, Krux Digital
Join The Paul Merage School of Business as the Center for Digital Transformation hosts this one-day executive forum. Learn from experienced executives and industry leaders as they participate in interviews and panels to discuss building and reinventing organizations for the digital age.
This conference will be hosted at The Arnold and Mabel Beckman Center near the UC Irvine campus on Thursday, March 24th.
If you aren’t already signed up to receive emails from us, subscribe today.
The Center for Digital Transformation delivers thought provoking ideas from industry and academia to hundreds of professionals at its events every year. As a part of The Paul Merage School of Business at University of California, Irvine, CDT is a part of a dynamic network of business influencers pursuing new knowledge in the changing world.Support from the corporate community enables us to produce research and programs to empower business leaders of today and tomorrow.The key to the future is unlocking minds today. Support this vision by supporting this program. Learn more about sponsoring Road to Reinvention: Leadership in the Digital Age by emailing our Executive Director, Ed Trainor.