About Our Program
Since the first R2R conference in 2015, the case for business reinvention has moved from acceptance by a few to the many. Established businesses are developing and executing new strategies and are navigating their way into the future. But the journey isn’t easy. It demands leadership from the top, new business models, a talented workforce, cultural change, and of course, investment in digital initiatives.
2017 brings new challenges. The deployment of digital technologies has grown in scale and their negative consequences – work force displacement, cyber-attacks, and inadequate digital infrastructure – have become more apparent. The agenda for this year’s conference is designed to help business leaders navigate the road ahead. Through a series of thoughtful conversations with experienced leaders, attendees will learn how they can lead their businesses to success in an accelerating digital world.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs who develop the vision
- Board members and financial executives who oversee the process
- Senior executives who lead the transformation
- Business unit and functional leaders who must execute
Meet Our Speakers
- David Baga, Chief Business Officer, Lyft
- Khalid Behairy, Global Leader, Cognitive Solutions Development, IBM Watson
- Craig Boundy, CEO, Experian North America
- Mic Bowman, Principal Engineer, Intel
- John Carnahan, CDO & EVP of Data Science and Engineering, Ticketmaster
- Michael Chui, Partner, McKinsey Global Institute
- Doug Dooley, Venture Capitalist, Venrock
- Martin Giles, Partner, Wing Venture Capital and Senior Industry Fellow, Center for Digital Transformation
- Ashley Good, Chief Sales Officer, Arbonne
- Vijay Gurbaxani, Founding Director, Center for Digital Transformation
- Paddy Hannon, Chief Technology Officer, Edmunds.com
- David Karpook, Strategic Business Consultant, Planon Software
- Lauren Kelly, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Irvine Company
- Francis Kendall, Digital Strategy Leader, Roche
- Bill Maurer, Dean, School of Social Sciences and Director, Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion
- Mike McNamara, CIO, Target
- Julie Merges, Chief People Officer, Edmunds.com
- Raj Minhas, VP and Director, Xerox PARC’s Interaction and Analytics Lab
- Mark Moore, Assistant General Counsel, Silicon Valley Bank
- Tingting Nian, Assistant Professor, UC Irvine’s Paul Merage School of Business
- Mike O’Brien, Vice President of Corporate and Product Planning, Hyundai Motor America
- Eugene Park, Chief Product Officer, Edmunds.com
- Andy Policano, Dean’s Leadership Circle Professor and Board Director for Rockwell Collins and Badger Meter
- Philip Potloff, Chief Digital Officer, Edmunds.com
- Dan Rabinovitsj, COO, Ruckus Wireless Business Unit, Brocade
- Basit Sheikh, Vice President, Emerging Technology Group, Capital Group
- Willy Shih, former President, Consumer Digital Business, Kodak and current Harvard Business School professor
- Gregory Spierkel, former CEO of Ingram Micro and Board Director at PACCAR, MGM Resorts International, and Schneider-Electric
- Allen Webb, Editor-in-Chief, The McKinsey Quarterly
- Jim Wuthrich, President, The Americas and Global Strategy, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment
Digital Transformation: Coming of Age
Reinventing Business Models
o A Moving Target: Staying Focused on the Customer
o The Digital Playbook: A Survival Guide for Incumbents
o The Kodak Moment: Why it Didn’t Last
o Lyft: Your Ticket to Ride
o Digital Capabilities at the Top: Does Your Business Have Them?
o Teaming for Innovation: Digital to the Core
o What the Heck is the Blockchain and Why Should I Care?
o The Promise and Peril of AI: How Will We Design Our Replacements?
o Internet of Things: Will it Drive the Next Productivity Revolution?
Translating Ideas into Action: Next Steps
About the Center for Digital Transformation
The Center for Digital Transformation works to advance the competitiveness and productivity of businesses in the digital economy. Guided by a distinguished and talented external advisory board, we provide executives with a better understanding of the dynamics of the digital revolution and what these forces mean for their industries and organizations.